i confirmed my job interview with the clinic that requested one today. i actually have some lyft money left in my account but i don't wanna use it all up when i could find alternative transportation because i need lyft money to take me to and from sabathani every week. so, i asked my job coach if she could take me and she said she'd have to have a colleague to take me (even though it's scheduled during the time she scheduled to meet with me.. so i don't know, people don't ever wanna seem to do their jobs when working with me- whatever..). i have a feeling i'll be forced to take lyft there, so i'm gonna see exactly when i should leave by- so i'm not late and so if i need to, i'll have it planned to call the ride on time. the joys of having to plan transportation instead of DRIVING MY FUCKIN-SELF. i gotta deal with this shit for the rest of my life because no one seems to care about me to advocate for me (YES IDIOTS.. I DO NEED ADVOCACY FOR THIS. AFTER 24 FUCKING YEARS OF TRYING TO GET MY DAMN LICENSE.. DON'T YOU THINK I NEED HELP?! NOT IF YOU'RE A CARELESS, ENTITLED, SELFISH EXCUSE OF A FAMILY MEMBER OF MINE! YOU GOT THIS! you're FUCKING STUPID if you don't understand why i have absolutely NO desire to stay in this fucking state.. fuck you, thanks for showing me exactly who i CAN'T count on when shit happens- lazy, selfish, ignorant pricks). i just hope i get this job, so i won't have time to think about how much my life fucking sucks. "GO TO CHURCH!" yeah because it's so fuckin easy to just get my shit together and go to church with THE LICENSE WHICH WAS REVOKED BECAUSE I WASN'T PHYSICALLY ABLE TO USE IT BECAUSE OF A FUCKIN DRUNK WHO CAN DRIVE, GET MARRIED, HAVE KIDS AND LIVE HIS LIFE ALL FUCKIN NORMAL. THIS IS WHAT YOUR KEWLIEZ SISTER HAS TO PUT UP WITH, TUBS! YOU WANNA BE SO MUCH LIKE ME- PUT UP WITH ALL THE SHIT I HAVE TO.. I GUARANTEE YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF. I KNOW I'VE THOUGHT OF IT MANY FUCKIN TIMES. tim, his kewliez wife, and all his kids don't have to deal with this shit. i fell off my couch this morning talking to the lady about my health alert and i landed on my head. DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS I GOT PAID! RIGHT CATHY AND SARAH? you two are gonna answer to your creator on judgment day about why you said this shit. HE'LL KNOW THAT YOU'RE LYING TOO. have fun ladies, say hi to satan for me. my psychologist gave me phone numbers to call if i'm ever thinking about killing myself- i'm not sure where they went. oh well.
the ics assisted me in calling the apartment in massachusetts to find out if they received my application. no one answered the phone, so i just left a message. hopefully they return my call soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment